OLX Portugal has the leading classifieds portals for Cars, Real Estate, Goods, Services and Jobs in Portugal: www.olx.pt. Every day over a million
people visit our platforms to browse, buy, sell or rent items they want and need. And in the booming space of the Portuguese economy there is still a lot of room for further growth across all categories.Our vast audience on OLX,
Standvirtual and Imovirtual is the foundation for the value we deliver to professionals and consumers. To maximize the value we create we need to continuously improve the service we deliver to our customers.As the Senior Business
Analyst for OLX you’re the spider in the web when it comes to driving insight to the business, strategy, marketing, sales and support teams of the OLX platform. A unique opportunity to get the full understanding of this exciting
and growing business by contributing to decision making and growth of OLX.
What responsibilities will you get when working with us?
- You’re an allrounder to help support our business grow by delivering actionable insights and ideas;
- Working together with the team on pricing, segmentation and competitive benchmarking when it involves a lot of data;
- Helping marketing team to prepare and evaluate the effectiveness of campaigns;
- Working with the sales team to determine the right segmentation to acquire and retain professional customers;
- Driving insights on customer behaviour on our platform, understanding retention and growth opportunities;
- Collaborating with Marketing, Product, Strategy, Sales and Customer Support teams on insights and reporting;
- Providing ad hoc analysis and dashboards to the management team.
What will you need to be successful in this role?
- At least 5 years of relevant experience solid experience and proficiency in analytics (preferably product analytics);
- SQL - good / advanced for data extraction;
- Excel - advanced / expert for data analysis and modelling;
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills;
- Ability to develop hypotheses, understand and interpret data within the context of the business; solve problems and distil data into actionable recommendations; ability to dig into the “why” of various results;
- Excellent communication skills; ability to explain complex analyses and results in a simple, non-technical way and able to work in cross-functional teams, independently, and proactively;
- Experience in e-commerce and classifieds businesses would be awesome;
- Knowledge of Power BI and Tableau and Google Analytics will be considered a very big plus;
- Curiosity and ambition to acquire knowledge of the product and the customers using the product;
- Fluent in English.
What can you expect from us and what do we offer?
- Unique opportunity to become a part of an international group and one of the major Internet Brands, not only in Portugal but in the world, contributing to the global OLX Group success, based in Lisbon;
- Perks like a laptop, phone, bonus system for good performance, and much more;
- We also offer a great working environment, a young and fun team, constant training and challenging project.
Why should you join OLX Group?
The OLX Group is a network of leading classifieds platforms in 45 markets, including brands like OLX, Avito, letgo, dubizzle, among others.The OLX Group connects local people to buy, sell or exchange used goods and services by making
it fast and easy for anyone to post a listing through their mobile phone or on the web. Hundreds of millions of people in local markets around the world generate more than 1.9 billion monthly visits, 37 billion monthly page views
and 54 million listings every month on the OLX Group's online marketplaces. Our 3000+ committed employees are making a difference from our 25 offices across the globe.At OLX we have a clear ambition – to empower millions of people
across the globe by helping them connect and share their goods and services. This inspiring purpose has helped us build one of the world’s leading Internet companies. This combination of business and purpose attracts a certain
type of person. If you’ve got an entrepreneurial drive and think you can use that drive to contribute to our purpose, then we’d love to empower you to be successful. Want to know more?
Inspired and interested in the job? Apply!